Friday, February 13, 2009

My last blog before i turn 22

According to all indian clocks and IST i would turn 22 in another 40 mins from now. It feels good to know you are growing up, but hard to accept that you have left past one more number behind you. Most people dont achieve big in life, because they have this fear of failure which haunts them whenever they begin their journey of success in any direction, hence they pull their steps back in any direction they would have proceeded in.

Whatever I have achieved till date, is due to fear of not achieving enough, that haunts me, before i turn 27 (why 27, a few folks know this). I always push myself hard. Today i once again realise i am just 5 years away from that number. I commit to myself in this blog openly, that i shall make a grand success for myself in the next 5 years, and help innumerous people succeed as well. I should have become a testimony for youth icons. For people who are passionate about whatever they take up. I should have been a solid reason for computer literacy hike in our country. I should have a team which should boast off the best achievements in their kitty throughout the country. We should have travelled lakshadweep on star cruises, Mission benchmark should have turned reality.

I should have travelled countrywide for inspiraitonal talks. Authored atleast two books. I should have helped enough people lose fear of failure and embark confidently on their journey to success. I should have all in all spread smiles to lakhs of people and touched million hearts and created enough patriots. I should also have become a reason for a large no. of fighters in the country.

In the next half an hour of my year 21 i commit to year 22 that i shall make it more glorious and carry forward the legacy of passion, determination and imagination to the next level. I commit to 21 that 22 would just shoot up growth in every aspect of life.

From 21: All the very best, happy birthday!!! May all your dreams come true!!!
From 22: Just wait and watch, I will rock it!!! :-):-)

2 comments:

  1. you're sure to rock sir..no doubts about that! infact all of us will put in r best n work wholeheartedly to achieve all that u've envisioned for the next 5 years.. lakshadweep n mission benchmark will indeed turn into realities..thankful to god for makin me a part of ur team:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very profound, and your commitment just shines through! You go great places, i'm sure.. and even before you're 27!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.