Monday, February 9, 2009

My First Blog on Blogspot.

I welcome myself to blogspot.com. I always had this desire to share my views with the world in the way i wanted to without the heartaches of being interrupted or having the idea rejected without it even being heard. I knew blog was the space where one could express himself and world could know him better. One could share his views/opinions/learnings/experiences with utmost convenience. It also puts a slight reader pressure - which makes you slightly conscious and infact pushes you to articulate and write well to ensure you have your readers come to your blog over and over again. That does not mean you write what readers want to read. But it just means, You write in a way that readers would love to read.

I am sure I will build a great database on this space at blogspot.com which shall be a great source of learnings for people. At the same time a piece of compilation - which would give me great moments of pleasurable feeling of the flashback each time i go through it, after a few years from now. Lets begin.!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed very sure that this space will act as a great source of information to all of us!
    law of attraction rocks even here:-)
    this time history will create another history!
    rock on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As i hardly know any thing about you..instead of reading your recent blogs..i start with your first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.