Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Birthday

My Birthday, is special to me(as it is for any of us). I am born on the day, when the love quotient(LQ) of the world is highest, at its peaks. It is special to me, for it reminds me, that i need to stand for LOVE, and spread love until i live, for I am born on the day, where the world expresses love - Valentines Day - The 14th of Feb.

I started my ebiz career, just the way all ebiz associates do, by giving my draft to ebiz house, ignorant of the fact, that the product wont just be online computer education. But a birthday just after 3.5 years of ebiz, that will be memorable even beyond next 35 years!!!

There are'nt enough words in the dictionary or probably i do not know enough, to describe the day. I just feel it was'nt a day but a cluster of them. The state of feelings was highly mixed. I went through all kinds of emotions.

On demand from many leaders of mine, to describe how exactly i spent my day, I decided to put it down in brief.

It started with a surprise, from my leaders, Dhavalshah ji, Nahar Bros., & Nikhil hulamani ji who came down to my place, with a cake. It was probably the 4th time in my life, i was cutting a cake on my birthday. (out of 22 of them that had goneby). It was my family, and my ebiz family with whom i started my day at 12 am. I was gifted a goggle cum ipod cum pen drive (3in1) gadget from my brother, along with a shirt from my bhabhijis parents, and couple more gifts. People say they love to get gifted, So do I. And when gifts are so sophisticated, it just adds to the joy of getting gifted. I did miss adarsh jis presence and rest of my team.

Number of calls from my fans, my associates & my relatives started pouring in at 12 am. Since they were so many in number, and i could not take all of them, for i was the one cutting the cake and answering the calls. The best testimony for the number of people trying to reach was that - the software of the phone could not match up with the no. of callers. It displays some name and somebody else answers the call.:-) Loads and loads of messages sarted pouring in. I just realised, I had a great fan following.

The ebiz leaders left home at around 1, then i occupied myself with sleep from 2am to 8 am. I then, woke up to see 140+ missed calls between 2am to 8am, after which I left for a party, being thrown for me, which was to be an emotionally touching celebration, at ebiz home. I reached Dr.Surendraji's home - the ebiz home at bangalore - as he calls it. There were all my leaders from his network. It was a great time there. We cut cake (the 5th one in my life). We had a great time. I shared Part-I of my life, with my team - my life and my attitudes before ebiz. We just got closer. Our bonds strengthed. Somebody tells me ebiz cannot move on for lifetime - i just proudly tell him - god cannot break the bonds we build - for he is the one helping us build:-) its the bond of love and understanding.

After the celebration, when i was about to leave for my next place of visit. I was gifted few of my best snaps, which were to be framed. These were posterised. This was the most touching moment at the meet. For, i just felt the love of my team. I moved from there with Manoj ji for camp visits.

I was lucky as only a few people are, to have free computer awareness camps, held on my birthday, a noble work being accomplished on the day i came into the world 22 years ago. The best part is - I was a part of the reason behind this. But all credits to my entire team for being super enthusiastic and a bunch of true fighters for making this vision a reality and helping me strongly believe that this will go on for a lifetime. I visited four camps. Meanwhile, Vikas bohra ji and basanti ji arranged for a cake(6th one). Amidst all this, I was worried about reaching home by 4pm to make it to the movie at 5:45 pm as informed by sumitji.

There was a very big surprise inbetween planned by navneeta ji, sonal ji & Sruthi ji(my closest school friend) I was supposed to reach for a meet with sonal ji's to be closest person of life(which was not the truth), and i ended up meeting Sruthi ji (who wasnt expected in bangalore for another couple of months). It was my birthday, after a long time, when we could celebrate together. We had another CCC (cake cutting ceremony) at her place. Then in a hurry i left from there, i reached home just to discover that time was already 5:45 pm. I was all prepared to convince myself and everybody that the movie would not have a great story in the first half, and only the second half would be more interesting.

But we just discoverd that the show was at 6:45 pm - courtesy - sumit ji's planned surprise, so that we are on time. Billu barber is a good movie, with a mild story of a friendship between two friends, one of whom reaches the highest heights of popularity and the other scales on the negative side. It also has a touch which projects lifestyle of a star (little exaggerated though). After this we were present at the spot where my cousin's marriage's preparations were on. We reached home around 12:15 am just to discover the biggest surprise for the day and for a lifetime.

A huge 5ft. by 4ft. cardboard wrapped with color papers. I was holding and posing for pics, just to discover that there were three of them, in my house to record me do all this and catch my expressions of surprise, when i discover the ppl who presented this gift to me, were at my house then. I opened the gift to discover a testimony for patience, LOVE, realtionship, gift, and true feelings. It was a collage of the best collection of pics of my entire ebiz journey. Thanks to everybody who have put in efforts behind this. You do not know, you guys have given me a memory, for my lifetime. You have taken a place in my life - which is uneraseable. Thanks to Vikas Bohra ji for all his hard work of collecting, arrangin the pics on the collage. Adithya kothari ji, dhaval shah ji and their team who are responsible for the same - I thank you all.

All in all, the day started with a surprise, ended with a surprise and had lots of surprises throughout the day. Trust me, I feel the power of Network today. I know we will own much bigger networks tomorrow, The reasons just keep getting stronger.

The day all in all - was a combination of - celebrations, camps(social work), Emotional moments, movie(family time), Time with cousins, surprise visit to blore by sruthi(quality time with close friends), Gifting by sumit ji and my family, blessings from family, promotions, calls, resolutions, remembering god and showing of gratitude to him, and the MEGA GIFT. All in all - Highly versatile day. I was wondering if i had enjoyed more than a week on the same day. God extended time for me:-)

Dear Reader, My sincere wishes that everyday of your life, would be as my 22nd birthday was. There were innumerous moments, which i could not list down here. But trust me I could ask for more:-):-) I just know that next birthday shall be much more amazing for sure.:-):-)

I hope you enjoyed reading, as much as Ienjoyed writing. Do post in your invaluable comments.

8 comments:

  1. Such a WONDERFUL birthday would be anybody's dream sir!!! Software of a phone like HTC could not match the no. of callers?! And 140+ missed calls?? So many surprises!! Dreams truely come true in ebiz!!! Nobody else could have deserved better a birthday like this. Yes sir, your next birthday will be even more amazing and I'll make sure I will be there.
    GOOD MORNING sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir...
    its really feels very happy to read abt ur B'day and a B'day with such celebrations is the real Birthday Celebration ,and each and everyone dreams !!!!!!!!!and "U DESERVES IT SIR!!!!!!!"
    And we are very lucky to be with u and celebrated ur B'day..
    and sure ur next B'day will be even more rocking!!!!!!!!!
    Good morning sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR...:):)I really enjoyed readin n i was just imazining all d situations u have explained, felt god level...such a wonderful b'day combination of many feelings will b everyones dream.. really sir i am preveledge to b in ur organisation.. thank u so much 4 making our why factor clear n strong everytime by ur successful stories[Bhopal conv, youtube,st joseph, feb 14th....]
    GOOD MORNING...
    Smitha patil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Sir,
    It feels really great to visualise and wholly emphathise with your feelings Sir.. Such a kind of birthday is what we always dream of, Thank u so much for becoming our dream, WE believe that we will surely achieve it. Definitely Sir your next birthday will be much bigger, better than the best in your Life. We all pray to God for that, and also lets ask Him to create much more individuals like you in coming future Sir. :)
    I am very happy for you Sir....!!!
    Jai Ebiz!!!
    Good Morning..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok ;)
    In the last but one sentence of the post, there should have been a space in between "I" and "enjoyed".
    It's showing up as "Ienjoyed..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. click to investigate replica louis vuitton bags hop over to this website over at this website click here to find out more official website

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.