Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Once In A While!

Once in a while. I come to blogger to find myself, out of topics to write, I ponder, I think, I wonder, I introspect, But I find nothing that hits my head hard, that I can blog about. I decide, I can be different once in a while. I can write anything that comes to my mind. I can just pour my words down here, to let my readers, I am feeling that am out of topics for today.

Just then it strikes my mind, this itself is a worthy topic I can write about. This itself has vastness that eyes, not so normal, can gauge. I commence with an abruptly initiated thought and as i proceed, I am surprised at myself, to find myself having perfectly aligned thoughts - aligned so well - that I know I can write an entire chapter for a book.

Just then, I conclude, that It's always just a start that you need. No matter, how abrupt you begin, how under prepared you are, how less skilled/talented you are. Just begin.

Just begin, With a determination to make it to perfection, to achieve an end goal on mind, to do something that lasts after you. You will see you would have forgotten where & how you started and find yourself in a list of perfectionists before late. I have just started my life, with an abrupt state of success and with arbitrary beginning and ideas.

I am very sure, the time is'nt too far, when my ideas, visions and goals will be perfectly aligned and I will count myself in the list of perfectionists and achievers! It is an abrupt beginning, but what counts is where I take it before I meet the end. I am glad I HAVE STARTED!

As a great leader once said: "It all started small, including the Universe!"

Another leader happened to quote - "The First step to making it big, is to start dreaming! The second is to start doing! The third is to shout: "I HAVE DONE IT" Because you would have!"


Fact is: "If it can manifest on your mind, it can in reality" ~ Sujit Lalwani

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful sir! Whatever you write, whatever you speak inspires!! It's so true that "A start is all you need".... This has rightly got reinforced in me today... Thank you! :-) Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... we can think like this aswel :)
    Lines, exclusively for u for this blog sir-
    anything that u write,
    catches everyone's sight..
    Coz u r Mr. Right who's created Mr.Perfect.
    u r an ultimate poet.
    who makes us learn a lot..
    whenevr i c ur blog on site,
    I feel like shouting that,
    SIR YOU ARE RIGHT YOU ARE RIGHT..
    coz u r a poet wit a great intellect..
    who always wins everyone's heart...
    sir u r the best on this planet ...
    feeling like adding more n more yet..
    lots to spk abt u but,..
    i want to keep it very sweet n short..
    oh brother u r the best gift that our mother earth has ever got..
    thanks a lot..
    thanks a lot :):)
    -PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sujitji, thank u sooooooo much 4 such an inspiring words which I was really in need of it.Since even I'm starting some thing which is v.resposible entirely new. Good luck keeeep inspiring..... us God bless. 'Love all, live tall ~Sujit Lalwani'. You are one among few people who really do what u say indeed.God bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are times when there is so much in the mind but still nothing comes. Sometimes things are not clear. Sir you have got a solution for everything. The thing is we need to start, that is all start and things start getting aligned. Thank you so much sir. :)
    Mayank Malde

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was awsum sir...wat i learnt is to START,whatever the circumstances may be,n now m sure nothing wil go in vain,wen we start then only we can see our future:):)...really wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is needed in each step of our life is a start an idea to bring ourself out thats what makes us feel proud and thats what i got here thanks alot sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir you are awesome n i really got inspired by you don`t know why but it works whenever i got exhaust i read about you n watch your videos and they works for me...................

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat u have said is a Raw fact!!
    whenever we are going to start a new thing.always we look back...its a normal human tendency.but one thing we need to think for a while when we are looking back to start a new beginning
    "If U think that U can't...who can do it??
    After achieving,if u can do that..who can't???"

    Keep Up the Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The very fact sir !!! ..
    The words " everything started small even universe " are such a big realisation. I recall ur words- we learn from nature ...
    Keep blogging sir :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. facts which were revised time n again seems soo new when u share them... i dont know what magic it is ... i guess its the genuine effort of urs..

    good news is that many who've forgotten to write start writting ..

    thank u n keeping blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read every line twice ... It was really good and very inspirational.. keep writing sir.. we are awaiting to read more of your Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.