Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just when you are sure you have got all answers to all the questions, God changes the question paper! THATS LIFE!

"Just when you think & feel you have got all the answers to all the questions in your life, God changes the question paper itself!" - Thats life in one statement.

I know most of you are into introspection, with the very first reading of this statement, thats what happened to me, when I first spoke out this statement to few of my colleagues. A very powerful feeling, that this is so true about life. Majority of us, work really hard to shape up an easier life, a comfortable life, wherein we can reach a state where we can pamper ourselves continuously, and we never seem to reach there. Each time we think we have resolved every issue and there are no more answers we need to seek, any more the boat of life shall sail smooth, very next moment is turbulence in the ocean of life, high tides, disturbing waves and we need to be prepared for it.

It happened a number of times in my life, until I reached my 10th Class, I always thought I would go on to become a CA, after 10th I fell in love with science, universe, physics, etc. then I started dreaming of being a theoretical physicist. Studied everything I could within 12th itself, upto partial differential equations, everything in depth about quantum mechanics to the extent of understanding of the present research going on. A concept slightly difficult to percieve and understand. It involves everything thats vague and ambiguous.

Targetted IIT Mumbai - MSc Physics course. Got through IIT-JEE screening round, could not crack mains (another failure of my life). Ended up at NITK Surathkal in Mechanical engineering deciding to become the best mechanical engineer. Felt glad that Mech. Engg was closely related to Physics. But by the time I finish my first year of engineering and master further concepts of engineering and physics, the entreprenuership bug caught me.

First time something in my life, had touched which gave me a feeling, its possible to make every dream a reality if you can stand, truly, for what you want. Just endlessly keep your purpose in mind and it shall materialise. Be prepared for challenges at every step and be very flexible if your path takes a turn, but keep purpose in mind.

Today am learning accounts to handle my business (slowly but surely, (dream of becoming a CA)), keeping in pace with physics to ensure I study physics after 5-6 years from today, An inspirational Speaker by profession, inspiring people. A programmer, because I fell in love with programming in my engineering. Atleast, today I can code in my own sites. Upcoming author with the challenge of releasing my first book in another 8 months, MBA aspirant(scored 94% in trial attempt in CAT last november). A strong network marketer today promoting the vision of computer literacy and standing for this cause. Serving the society by shaping up leaders who can take this task further & building a team of inspirational speakers.

Each time at every step when I felt I have got my answers, for the questions "WHO AM I?" life showed a new route, deviating from my dreams, taking a complete detour, but actually each time, eventually, every detour met my PURPOSE HIGHWAY.

So here I stand today as still a person seeking answers to new set of questions, which never were mine. Hence, I conclude - "BE PREPARED!" are the keywords for progress in life. Keep yourself prepared and be willing to change and adapt quickly to changing cirmstances and needs of life and you will see every dream of yours will turn into reality and every detour will lead to your eventual dream destination.

Life will show you unexpected changes and detours to test how strongly you can stand for what you want. Keep walking and walk boldly towards your dream. Everything under the sky is possible. "Impossible belongs to another universe, where men dont live, god does not bless and dreams dont exist!" ~ Sujit Lalwani. I request you not to belong to that universe.

KEEP DREAMING & KEEP ACHIEVING! (BE PREPARED!)...

KEEP COMMENTING! (empty comments column are a detour, which expect you to reach them).

["Question paper keeps changing, let not our dreams change!" answer happily with full confidence!]

14 comments:

  1. The increasing use of tranquilizers and the anti-depression market can undergo a great loss or can be shut rather,if mankind reads this...
    genuinely a superb blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly compelling me to take a flashback of my own life, yet so motivating to take a bold step ahead.am sure every reader will feel this.

    Thanks for the blog!! loved your quote about 'impossible'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felt There is no limit on number of achievements an individual can have in a lifetime.
    Only the person who solved all the questions no matter what the question paper is, can write this blog confidently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt this blog is written only for me sir....if question paper doesn't change....then there is no challenge...life would be boring .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing and clear way of articulating the idea!! Whatever be the question paper, this blog is an answer to any question in any person's mind (atleast it was for mine!) 500% marks for this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful blog sir.. if v get wat all v expect in life thn there's no thrill in the game of life..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truley amazing thought sir !!
    It gives the power to dream .. live.. ans a strong belief ab life..
    I got a new dimension to my thinking since the day u shared this thought with me..
    thank u so much for the clarity you give through ur blogs..
    kep blogging ..
    IT CHANGES MANY LIVES LIKE MINE..
    GOOD MORNING :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me turn a SILVER first sir! These things wont going into my head now because I have cieled it with only mantra SILVER SILVER SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its really a wonderful block which really makes me think. From childhood I wanted to be a IPS officer. I joined a call center wanted to be a manager I worked as an executive took care of a team, trained many people. Today I am proud that I am jack of all arts and master of Non. Still I am happy. seems I still have lots to learn lot to achieve would definetly fight and achieve all my dreams. I am sure about it know.Thanks for ur inspirational blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good morning sir... a truly inspiring blog sir... thanks a lt fr dis blog sir...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My God>>> I mean its so true... I was completely involved and could feel every sentence... Sir u are kind of magician who can say whats happening in everyone's life... The toughest thing is to generalise the things that changes frequently... You are a REAL MAGICIAN who can not only generalise but makes the people realise aswel.. So so true... wonderful blog sir... This prepares us to face any kind of change or turn of life.. :):) A real fantabulous blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy morning sir,i feel this blog is completely relating to me,many a times answers would be changed but my approach of asking questions would certainly remain the same,at the most we may solve our problems but inventions are making us involved in that way i need to ask certain r know about it,thats common to all,again dreams may be true....as we r seeing in your organization hats of to u...........................

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.