Thursday, September 23, 2010

I TAKE A CHALLENGE EVERYDAY! (My favourite composition)

I take a challenge everyday
That tomorrow should be better than today.
When I fight my innerself, I do lose battles sometime
But the war with myself, is what I win everytime.

I crib not, about what is gone
I forget the nights, start afresh every dawn.
Present, is what, I create and enjoy
Content am I, like a child with his toy.

What it is! matters, not to me
Coz I believe to see what can be.
Not blaming others, faults in me, is what I see
Coz I believe if it is to be it is up to me.

I just not know how to smile
But I believe in spreading a smile.
Its not easy to spread a smile,
For this, one needs to walk an extra mile.

Step by step, step by step, is how I tread the path,
In sea of failures, to reach success, I had to bath,
The fun lay, not in the destination
But journey itself was a fascination.

Nothing came free, but with success in mind
I payed the price, not just money, but in every kind.
What it is to successful, had I known
To reach it, double the efforts, would I have sown.

I counted not the seeds in a fruit
But counted the fruits that came from every root.
I hit the iron when it is hot
But ridicule in return is all I got.

BUT

When I touched the pinnacles, I saw the viewpoints alter
Concern in return for a little hard work, I think was a good barter…
Concern in return for a little hard work, I thought was a good barter…

--- SUJIT LALWANI

15 comments:

  1. your thoughts are like a moon on a full moon day...beautiful poem sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarity in thoughts is wat anyone can get by ur blogs sir.... :)
    These are not jus lines but they carry an attitude - a " Leaders attitude " ..
    Hats off to you sir ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "When I fight my innerself, I do lose battles sometime
    But the war with myself, is what I win everytime."
    I jus loved these lines like anything sir.. These lines are enough to say it's 'YOU', who has written this poem:)
    This shows the foot steps of urs.. Hats off sir..
    Thank u so much for giving such alovely and thought provoking poem... Too amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also upholds our ethics and principles that must be followed by a true ebizzer.. It's shoeing us the positive attitude of a leader.. and describing the path of success as-well..
    Thank u sir:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a person who has experienced it all can express it so well that a person who has not gone through it can understand and get highly inspired!!!!
    You stand as a testimony to every single line in this composition.... Hats off sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GM sir!!! really inspiring poem sir.. specially those first four lines are really inspired me.. hats of to you sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amaizing sir....
    Thanks for being teachful to us......

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi gm sir i am kavya really its an truthful poem sir every one must read this poem and adopt this attidude thanku very much sir giving a such wonderful poem gm:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy morning sir,only a person who as a big dream to make it happen in reality can express as as your poem says,only a person who looks in positive way in each and every step of his life can make his vision into reality,even a blind person can follow u blindly.........................................so far i am trying that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GM SIR... dis poem is just awesome sir... no words to express...

    ReplyDelete
  11. good morning sir... as usual too good....i am going to read it everyday..so that i too can walk that extra mile..thank u..really inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reminds me of Heaven Beside You.. by Alice in Chains, maybe coz of the structure of the last para! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing creation :)
    by king of creators
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.